Complaint Review: Total Dish Plus

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: Disappointed — Redwood City California
Total Dish Plus
7509 McMullen Way Sacramento, California USA

Total Dish Plus Ed Delabar Lied. I was promised a $50 sign-up bonus and over two months later I have not received anything and Ed delabar will not return any phone calls. Sacramento California

Ed Delabar with Total Dish Plus had a booth at the San Mateo County Fair and the Sacramento State Fair.  He promised a $50 sign up bonus but never delivered.

He said his installation guy would arrive with a check in the amount of $50.  Upon arrival, his installation guy knew nothing about any $50 sign up bonus. I called Ed and he promised I would receive a check in the mail.

More than two months later I still have not received my sign up bonus and he will not answer or return any of my phone calls.  I should have turn his installation away but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and that was my mistake.

Ed scammed me so beware of this guy and this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Dish-Plus/Sacramento-California-95828/Total-Dish-Plus-Ed-Delabar-Lied-I-was-promised-a-50-sign-up-bonus-and-over-two-months-l-1077469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Dish Plus