Complaint Review: Total Internet Solutions

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: Bigwinman — Punta Gorda Florida
Total Internet Solutions
9107 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 450 Beverly Hills, California USA

Total Internet Solutions Total Internet SCAM. No service provided. over charged no refund no customer service Beverly Hills California

I called to order web hosting services after I saw their ad on CNET.  Web hosting was supposed to be $3.95 per month plus first year free.  I was charged $167.50 by Total Internet Solutions and they never provided me a single service.  Their salesperson told me they would call me back within 48 hours of payment to transfer our website from GoDaddy.com.  No one called and I was over charged.  Worse yet, Total Internet Solutions does not answer their customer service line.  Every time I called I was sent to a general VM.  I left messages, but never received a call back.  Six months and no calls returned.  Over charged and completely blown off with no services provided.  I had to dispute the charges with Visa and Total Internet Solutions is actually contesting my dispute.  One of the biggest scams we have encountered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Internet-Solutions/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/Total-Internet-Solutions-Total-Internet-SCAM-No-service-provided-over-charged-no-refund-1068582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Internet Solutions