Complaint Review: TOTAL LOGISTIC CONTROL (TLC)

• Submitted: Mon, April 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 28, 2008

• Reported By:welfare town Pennsylvania
TOTAL LOGISTIC CONTROL (TLC)
8300 Logistic Drive ZEELAND, Michigan U.S.A.

TOTAL LOGISTIC CONTROL (TLC) LIES, LIES, LIES... BUT THATS TRUCKIN I GUESS! POTTSVILLE PENNSYLVANIA

No communication. I am a patient person but I would like a call back or qualcomm message atleast within 2 hours if a problem arises. Then they blame the driver for not communicating. Example..Completed 2 deliveries over the weekend(of which there is nobody on staff at all). Monday morning I needed 3 release number for my unloading fees(which I paid out of pocket at first) to put on my receipts to get reimbursed. No call backs or q-comm messages for 3 days. This made my trippacks late, which messed up my pay for the next two weeks. It doesnt just stop there with terminal managers and dispatchers. Oh No, Not at all!! Good luck trying to get in touch with the payroll department at corporate. Better luck hitting the lotto!

Also, I hope you like running over weight/over gross. Forget about adjusting your tandems. THEY DONT WORK MOST OF THE TIME BECAUSE OF ALL THE WEIGHT THEY PUT ON! Well, they do say that they will pay for the ticket, (fat chance). Try communicating that at 200am at the scale house, no one picking up the phone, end up being late for your load and guess what? Its your fault! You didnt communicate the problem. Illegal is Illegal. Why do you think we have bridges falling down and roadways consistently under construction.

Basically, they run a 24/7 operation with management working hours that bankers would envy!

P of H
welfare town, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2008 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOTAL-LOGISTIC-CONTROL-TLC/ZEELAND-Michigan-49464/TOTAL-LOGISTIC-CONTROL-TLC-LIES-LIES-LIES-BUT-THATS-TRUCKIN-I-GUESS-POTTSVILLE-PEN-329384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOTAL LOGISTIC CONTROL (TLC)