Complaint Review: Total Resort Solutions

1667 S US 17-92 Longwood, Florida USA
  • Phone: 321-252-0338
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Total Resort Solutions These people called me to offer to rent my time share. I give them $1197 and in 60 to 90 day they rentmy time share and send me a check for $2100 for each week rented. They claim to be the leasing agent for Blue Green, but Blue Green does not have such an agent and does not call property owners to rent their property. Longwood Florida

This company contacted me to authorize my time share to be rented for a fee of $1197, they would change my title and rent my property for $2100 per week for each of the three weeks I have available.  The peperwork would take 60 to 90 days to process and then they would "cut me a check".  I called my time share company, and they do not provide nor do they work with any agent that rents time shares for their property owners.  Total Scam. These guys are slick, be careful!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Resort-Solutions/Longwood-Florida-32750/Total-Resort-Solutions-These-people-called-me-to-offer-to-rent-my-time-share-I-give-them-1087548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Resort Solutions