Complaint Review: Total Respond Power LLC

• Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: Mary Kay — Waterford Pennsylvania
Total Respond Power LLC
100 Dutch Hill Road Orangeburg, New York USA

Total Respond Power LLC my most recent electric bill is over $300 and never in my life have I gotten such a high bill; usually it is around $60. I have been with this company about 6 months until another supplier contacted me and quoted me 0.07 x KWH and Total Respond is charging me 0.24 x KWH; this is outrageous!!! I have sent them a message on their website 2 days ago asking for a courtesy refund and it tells says on their website they will respond within 24 hours; I have not received a response from them. I have switched to another electric supplier in the meantime but has not gone into effect yet. Orangeburg New York

This is an electric supplier Total Respond Power LLC, with my most recent electric bill being over $300 - this is outrageous. Never in my life have I had such a high electric bill; I have been with this company about 6 months and ususally my bill is about $60.

A couple of months ago another supplier contacted me and offered me 0.07 x KWH their rate without knowing what this company is charging me and they asked me what this company was charging me.  I did not know how to find it on my bill until they told me and it is 0.24989623 x KWH which is triple of what it should be.

When I received this bill I contacted my electric company to find out why this was so high and they told me it is because the electric supplied is charging me triple and suggested I could file a report with the PUC which I have done.  When I called the PUC they said there was nothing they could do about my bill but suggested I contact the company and ask if they could offer me a courtesy refund.  So I  submitted a message to them on their website asking for a refund and it says on their website they will respond within 24 hours and it has been 2 days and I have heard nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Respond-Power-LLC/Orangeburg-New-York-10962/Total-Respond-Power-LLC-my-most-recent-electric-bill-is-over-300-and-never-in-my-life-ha-1136111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Respond Power LLC