Complaint Review: Touch Of Modern

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: shnooska — La Jolla California
Touch Of Modern
329 12th St. San Francisco,, California USA

Touch Of Modern didnt send product, didnt email back, didnt send tracking, month later they dropped my order, ripoff, shady, bad business San Francisco, California

Hi everyone.

I want to warn you against a website called touchofmodern.com!  They are soooo terrible.. and run such a bad business!  I ordered a poster from them in February. It is now five days shy of aApril.  I never received it.  I never got a tracking.  Also.. though this is a different story.. I was supposed to receive 5 dollars off the purchase.. as it was my first purchase on their site.. and I didnt get it... but that is besides the fact..

So I emailed them asking for my product.. and they said they have them there they will be shipped soon and I will get a tracking number sent.  So I wait about 1.5 weeks and no tracking. so I email them I need tracking.. and they dont get back to me.

So today I called and left a message.. saying where is everything? And I get an email saying they refunded my order..
below is our email exchange!  Read from bottom up!
Dont shop there! they are AWFUL!!

Michael Scurries (TouchOfModern)

Mar 26 11:38

It appears as though our vendor did not ship the correct quantity. Unfortunately, you order was not able to be fulfilled. As such, we don't have a poster to ship out.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any questions.

- Michael Scurries

TouchOfModern
329 12th St.
San Francisco, CA 94103

shnooska

Mar 26 11:36

why? why couldnt u send me my order?

Michael Scurries (TouchOfModern)

Mar 26 11:34

Hello,

I left a voicemail for you. Unfortunately, we were unable to fulfill your order.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

- Michael Scurries

TouchOfModern
329 12th St.
San Francisco, CA 94103

shnooska

Mar 26 11:32

Hey..
you just gave me a refund on my order..
I want the poster...
I just want to know when it will arrive.
I dont want the refund!

I am waiting for my piece.

thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touch-Of-Modern/-San-Francisco-California-94103/Touch-Of-Modern-didnt-send-product-didnt-email-back-didnt-send-tracking-month-later-th-1133839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touch Of Modern