Complaint Review: Touch of Modern

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: Guvna — Other
Touch of Modern
423 Tehama St San Francisco, California USA

Touch of Modern Takes your money, waits 2 months to ship San Francisco California

I ordered a watch from the website, the day I placed the order they took payment. I got an email after my payment was processed that it would be 3-4 weeks before I get my product. 4 weeks later I get a package and it is the completely wrong product.

I contacted the website and the response was, "we know we were shipping the wrong product". They got me a return label, which I might add was faster shipping than when they shipped me the product. After they got the product back they said they don't even have my product and it might come in a week, then another week to ship it to me. The next day I get an email saying it would be another 3 weeks before I might get my product.

This is their business model. Take payment from customers, once the "sale" ends they buy the products from the seller, have it shipped to their store, then ship it to you. All the time they have your money. Don't buy from them, crooks. Payment should not be taken till you ship the product to me. You sell product you don't even have, just have a deal to buy the product at a certain rate.

2 months to receive a product. Completely out of control. A good company would of bought the new product while the inncorrect product was being sent back. A good company would of spent the couple extra dollars to ship the product faster since they made the mistake in the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touch-of-Modern/San-Francisco-California-94103/Touch-of-Modern-Takes-your-money-waits-2-months-to-ship-San-Francisco-California-1053524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touch of Modern