Complaint Review: Touchstone Research Group

• Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: John — Houston Texas
Touchstone Research Group
244 5th Ave New York, New York USA

Touchstone Research Group dd2214express.com Touchstone / DD214 - Fraudsters - Beware to any who wish to contact them after sending your money to them New York New York

Purchases Touchstone Research Groups DD214 for VA Home Loans.

Chris immediately called me after I submitted my order and informed me that I needed to purchase the $169 package for full military records instead of the $89 VA Home loan package.

I stated to Chris that the $89 for VA Home loans advertises "Touchstone will review your "chart" and copy all pertinent documents to support your application for the VA's Certificate of Eligibility.".  The $169 full military record includes medical which I do not need.

Chris told me to email them for a refund.  I did.  No reply.  I called Chris the following day, and once I mention "refund" Chris will either hang up on you or transfer you to Voice Mail.

I have left 4 Voice Mails, no return call.  I have sent several emails, nothing.

If you want to purchase anything, they will take your call.  If you call in to ask about status of your order, you will either be hung up on or sent to VM.

I am going to disput the charge with my credit card company.

Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touchstone-Research-Group/New-York-New-York-10001/Touchstone-Research-Group-dd2214expresscom-Touchstone-DD214-Fraudsters-Beware-to-a-1115876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touchstone Research Group