Complaint Review: Touchstone Researchers

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: Ron — lumberton North Carolina
Touchstone Researchers
new york, New York USA

Touchstone Researchers Touchstone has refused to give me any assisstance when i try to find out the status of my documents new york New York

MY NAME IS RON. I USED TOUCJSTONE SERVICES TO RETRIEVE SOME MILITARY DOCUMENT. THIS WAS ON FEBUARY 10TH. I WAS INFORMED I WOULD RECIEVE A LETTER WITH TRACKING INFORMAATION TO CHECK ON THE STATUS OF MY DOCUMENT. I NRVER RECIEVED THIS PAPERWOORK. WHEN I CONTACTED TOUCHSTONE I WAS PUT ON HOLD AND THEN THE PHONE CONNECTION WOULD BE TERMINATED.

NEEDLESS TO SAY IT IS mARCH 10TH AND I HAVE STILL NOW BEEN ABLE TO TALK TO ANYONE FROM TOUCHSTONE. I AM VERY UPSET WITH THERE SERVICES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touchstone-Researchers/new-york-New-York-10001/Touchstone-Researchers-Touchstone-has-refused-to-give-me-any-assisstance-when-i-try-to-fi-1130121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touchstone Researchers