Complaint Review: Touro College

• Updated: Fri, November 22, 2013

• Reported By: Touro, Kingsborough — Brooklyn New York
Touro College
27-33 W 23rd Street New York, New York USA

Touro College and Kingsborough Community College Took away my American Dream New York New York

*Author of original report: Worthless Bachelor's Degrees

*Author of original report: Touro College Directors Michael Cherner, Andrique Barron and Professor Clair Daffner worked together as a team to Extorted $17,000 Dollars from me.

Kingsborough Community College and Touro College took away my American Dream.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Touro-College/New-York-New-York-10010/Touro-College-and-Kingsborough-Community-College-Took-away-my-American-Dream-New-York-New-1101605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Touro College

Worthless Bachelor's Degrees

AUTHOR: Touro College Worthless Degrees - ()

Here are my worthless Touro College Bachelor's Degree Diploma attached to this report.

AUTHOR: Touro College Abuse of Power - ()

Touro College Directors Michael Cherner, Andrique Barron and Touro College, School of Health Sciences Occupational Therapy Professor Claire Daffner Ph.D, worked together as a team and Extorted $17,000 Dollars from me. Late on Claire Daffner kicked me out from the Dual Degree B.S./M.S. Program in Health Sciences and Occupational Therapy as well as all of Touro College  And later set me up for me to receive a criminal conviction of a Misdemeanor; Attempted Falsifying Busness Records because I wrote a letter to Touro College about how Professor Claire Daffner Ph.D abused and discriminated me.

Because of my Touro College experience i see a Psychiatrist regulary and take Antipsychotic medication. Touro College ruined my reputation, took away my future and made me into a disabled person.