Complaint Review: Tours4Fun

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: UnrealTourExperience — Los Altos California
24 W. St. Joseph St Arcadia, California USA

Tours4Fun Bus Tours From Arcadia California

This company is terrible. I booked a Niagara Falls bus tour from New York to leave on August 24th for me and some friends. I had to postpone our trip and Tours4Fun tried to charge me to change my reservation. After paying their ridiculous fees, we took the trip we had all been waiting for only to have us be herded around like cattle. Each stop was way too short to enjoy anything and each and every stop was some variation of Chinese food. Our whole tour of Niagara Falls was basically a rush job where the tour guide barely spoke english. When we asked him to elaborate or to repeat something in english, he would make a joke in Chinese where everyone else would laugh and me and my friends would basically look at each other and shrug or roll our eyes.

We contacted Tours4Fun after the tour and they told us we could contact the provider to try to recover our money but that they couldn't do much to help us recover some of the money we spent with them. Overall the whole thing was ridiculous. I've already told all my friends how bad this whole thing was and that booking a bus tour with Tours4Fun is a horrible, horrible investment unless you like rushed trips with terrible food and a company that doesn't want to do anything to help resolve your issues. Stay far, far away from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tours4Fun/Arcadia-California-91007/Tours4Fun-Bus-Tours-From-Arcadia-California-1085481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tours4Fun