Complaint Review: Tower Transportation - Nick Ortner - Robert Ortner

• Submitted: Fri, May 08, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 08, 2009

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Tower Transportation - Nick Ortner - Robert Ortner
PO Box 89421 Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

Tower Transportation - Nick Ortner - Robert Ortner ARE SCAMMERS Sioux Falls South Dakota

If you want to work for a company that will scam you, well this is the one for you. I brought on 3 of my trucks to Nick and Robert Ortner (Father and son), to haul flowers from Miami to the west coast. I worked with them for about 2 months, when they decided to steal the drivers I hired and bring them on as company drivers which was very much against my contract. To make matters worse, I paid to have the Qual Comms installed and uninstalled which Nick told me that I would receive my last check of $12,751 if I brought the Qual Comms over to the Miami terminal. I did my part of the bargain. I have many emails to and from them proving they knew they owed me a big sum of money. I had drivers to pay as well as truck payments, plus I am the father of 4 kids. I did receive a check for $2,600 but when I went to go and put it into my bank, they actually put a stop payment on my check!!!!

Because of them, I lost my 3 trucks and was not able to pay my drivers the rest of the money they were owed. I was not rich when I began this, but I was under the impression this company was legitimate and would pay their bills. I WAS WRONG!!!! Don't work for this company or bring your trucks on with them, or you will be sorry like I was. If you want proof, I have all the bills on the trips as well as the emails saying they were going to pay me. Tower Transportation does have new equipment, but how do you think they got it? By not paying those that earned the money!!!!!!!!

Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2009 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tower-Transportation-Nick-Ortner-Robert-Ortner/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57109/Tower-Transportation-Nick-Ortner-Robert-Ortner-ARE-SCAMMERS-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-449877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tower Transportation - Nick Ortner - Robert Ortner