Complaint Review: Town and Country Leather

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: Rebecca Kates — Austin Texas
Town and Country Leather
2438 West Anderson Lane Austin, Texas USA

Town and Country Leather The absolute WORST experience I have EVER had! Austin Texas

My husband and I ordered a couch and were told it would take 10 weeks. We call to get an update on the delivery date and were then told that orders take 90 days, I said I was informed that we were told 10 weeks. I get "no, all orders take 90 days and there is nothing we can do about it". Not to mention, WE had to call EVERY SINGLE TIME, forget about them or the salesman calling US to update US on the status of our couch. So today, 11/5 we FINALLY receive our couch that we placed the order for on 7/12, yes that 16 WEEKS LATER, not 10 weeks or even 90 days and thing is BURT ORANGE. It is not even close to the color leather we chose in the store. Needless to say it will be going back. DO NOT shop at this place!! Find somewhere else who actually cares about their product and customers..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 11:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Town-and-Country-Leather/Austin-Texas-78757/Town-and-Country-Leather-The-absolute-WORST-experience-I-have-EVER-had-Austin-Texas-1115935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Town and Country Leather