Complaint Review: toyglobe.com

• Updated: Mon, August 31, 2009

• Reported By: thomanos — Internet Poland
toyglobe.com
toyglobe.com New York, New York United States of America

toyglobe.com - Cheating toyglobe.com - Cheating didn't send me my order and charged my credit card for 174CAD (btw should be 110$). New York New York

Hi,

I,ve purchased toys form ICE AGE 3 on the site toyglobe.com.
I posted an inquiry on the site asking about my delivery and asking for a tracking number as promised. But they always promised me that my order will be shiped few times.

RIGHT NOW I HAVE NO TOYS AND MONEY OF COURSE.

I've lost 174 CAD, btw should be 110$.

It had passed almost 2 months form order date.

What can I  do?

I'm customer form Poland, somebody know  some organization form EU, which can help me?

Please advice
E

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2009 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/toyglobecom/New-York-New-York-12919/toyglobecom-Cheating-toyglobecom-Cheating-didnt-send-me-my-order-and-charged-my-c-487630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on toyglobe.com