Complaint Review: Tppstudios.com

• Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: Clayton — Plano Texas United States of America
Tppstudios.com
100 Crescent Ct 7th FL Dallas, Texas United States of America

Tppstudios.com The Plano Programmer Took my money, didn't produce any service, ignored emails and calls, never refunded money as promised Dallas, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Unfortunate Incident

I found ttpstudios while looking for a legitimate web developer.  The site talks about being a local programmer, not having to worry about outsourced overseas development with limited support etc.  They also state they will have a site built or designed in 5 days.  On May 11th I completed the initial request and paid $399.99.  I was emailed the next day by my Project Manager saying thanks and they look forward to working with me.  From there, I was told I would get an update on my project which never came.  I was contacted by a new PM who stated they would step in since the other was having health problems.  (No Problem, I understand!)  I was told I would get an update that day.  It never came. A few days later I ask again.  Only to receive the same response and the same result.  I sent a complaint into the company and the PM then contacted me via email, despite my request for a phone call, and stated she apologized and asked if I wanted a refund or to give them the opportunity to make it right.  I advised I wanted my site built.  She said she'd get me an update that day.  (ha ha ha)  Never received or heard anything.  After unreturned phone calls and couple emails asking what's up, I finally get a response stating they aren't going to build my site and management decided to refund my account because of the way it's been handled and they apologize for the inconvenience.  I then asked when I could expect my refund.  Since then I have not heard back from anyone.  Despite several emails, phone calls, I even went up to the office and left a message with the people there since "Victor" was not there.  Two months since my original "purchase" I haven't received a website design, nor have I received my money back.  I'm not the type to complain, but this is simply thievery.  When you take money from someone and don't produce anything as expected, its stealing.  Even a simple phone call stating we're working on it, or something would help.  But, I get nothing but ignored.  I'm not even the type to yell, holler scream or act disrespectful in anyway.  If you're looking for a website, stay away from here.  At least the other developers that fell through for me didn't steal my money despite being overseas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2012 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tppstudioscom/Dallas-Texas-75201/Tppstudioscom-The-Plano-Programmer-Took-my-money-didnt-produce-any-service-ignored-ema-905499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tppstudios.com

Unfortunate Incident

AUTHOR: The Plano Programmer - (United States of America)

This customer did have a negative experience because the product he purchased was still in early "beta" phase. We explained the difficulty to the client and offered a refund, which was declined by the client.  We ultimately decided to suspend the product line and the customer issued a "chargeback" before the refund was processed.  We did not fight or debate the chargeback when it came to us but instead authorized it with our merchant company.  The client has their money back and we do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused him!