Complaint Review: TQL Total Quality Logistics

• Updated: Sat, December 05, 2009

• Reported By: MAX — Loganville Georgia United States of America
TQL Total Quality Logistics
PO BOX 799, Milford, OH 45150 Loganville, Georgia United States of America

TQL Total Quality Logistics Do not Honor rate conformation and Verbal agreement. Non proffecional cervice. Extention 1792 Nicholas Kimmick Loganville, Georgia

We book a load from TQL on December 4, 2009 for next day (Saturday) received a rate conformation. When I called to get direction for pick up weekend dispatch when opened a load called our company driver using a different name. Also he was trying to fax directions to a different fax number when I told him my company name he asked me the rate I book a load for. He told me that he is going to call Nick (Dispatch I booked a load with) however Nick told him that load was canceled and weekend dispatch transfer this info to me. TQL is a good company I like to do business with however they are keep people at work that do not do what is TQL advertising!!!!!!! Worker's name is Nicholas Kimmick extantion 1792. BE WARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2009 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TQL-Total-Quality-Logistics/Loganville-Georgia-30052/TQL-Total-Quality-Logistics-Do-not-Honor-rate-conformation-and-Verbal-agreement-Non-prof-534278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TQL Total Quality Logistics