Complaint Review: T.R. Lansing & Associates

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2007

• Reported By:Rochester New York
T.R. Lansing & Associates
PO Box 9012 Amityville, New York U.S.A.

T.R. Lansing & Associates Sweepstakes Scam ripoff Amityville New York

I got this letter today saying that I had won $10,000 and I had to fill in some information in order to get that much money. As I read on, it mentioned that you had to pay $9.99 in order to get that money! What sweepstakes makes you pay to get money?!

Then, as I read the "Offical Rules", it states that "This is a 2 part program with separate entities". Right there, I knew this was a scam.

What I want to know is how they got my name, address and information to send me this scamming letter.

In no way, am I paying money to get money! This letter also had a lot of redundancies where it's meant to confuse you and get lost in all the wordings of the letter.

Not worth the time and money!

Raziel
Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2007 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TR-Lansing-Associates/Amityville-New-York-11701-9012/TR-Lansing-Associates-Sweepstakes-Scam-ripoff-Amityville-New-York-267355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T.R. Lansing & Associates