Complaint Review: Trac Phone Wireless Attn:wharehouse

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:cheektowaga New York
Trac Phone Wireless Attn:wharehouse
8390 Northwest 25th Street Miami, Florida United States of America

Trac Phone Wireless Attn: wharehouse ripoff did not receive my trac phone when i was supposed to no one from that company has called or responded to me when they said it would take ten days and it has been almost a month Miami Florida

*General Comment: Uh-oh! My bad.......

*General Comment: Trac Phone?........

i sent my phone into their wharehouse to be fixed and it has been almost a month. the person i spoke to told me as soon as they got the phone they would ship out a new one. that was june 24th it is now july 18th. i have called repeattedly and no one can give me a straight answer on my phone. i asked for the phone number and they told me all they do is type the question into their computer and they will answer back no one has since i have to call and find out. have the time i can't understand the foreiners working there because their f***ing retarted and i can;t understand them. all i would like on this is either my orignal trac phone back or a new one and be reinbursed for my 3 day ups air which they told me they will send it back dhl which is cheaper. i told them i don;t know how you do business in florida but down here in buffalo ny when the company i work for says they will have it that day they do. thanks for your time

James cheektowaga, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2005 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trac-Phone-Wireless-Attnwharehouse/Miami-Florida-33122/Trac-Phone-Wireless-Attn-wharehouse-ripoff-did-not-receive-my-trac-phone-when-i-was-suppo-150003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trac Phone Wireless Attn:wharehouse

#1 General Comment

Uh-oh! My bad.......

AUTHOR: Adolph - (U.S.A.)

Please disregard the second paragraph in my last entry. It is totally inaccurate. I got confused with T Mobile, but what I posted is not valid for either carrier.

#2 General Comment

Trac Phone?........

AUTHOR: Adolph - (U.S.A.)

Problems with a Trac Phone? Go to Big Lots and one can be purchased for $10.00 WITH a SIM card. Trac Phone is a GSM format provider and uses AT&T / T Mobile towers and system.

Pretty tricky company. Purchasing "minutes" can be confusing with their weird combination (choice) of $3.00 per day (only when phone is used) or by the minute. I made an attempt to figure them out, and became thoroughly confused.

It is a valid means for someone with absolutely NO credit rating to have the use of a cell phone. No contract, all prepaid. The $10.00 phones at Big Lots are marked "refurbished" but look brand new. A curious cellular provider indeed!

Various cards providing various minutes are available. The 'left over' minutes from a card are lost if  minutes or a card isn't purchased at the expiration of the current card. Confusing? I guess so! I got involved by needing a GSM SIM card for a (cellular dial-out) security system.