Complaint Review: Tracfone Wireless, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, February 19, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: Anthony D S — Sun City Arizona
Tracfone Wireless, Inc.
9700 Northwest 112th Ave., Miami, Florida USA

Tracfone Wireless, Inc. subsidiary of American Movil S.A.B de C.V Tracfone Customer Service Costs You a Bundle Miami Florida

I do not understand Tracfone customer sevice.  They told me I would receive a credt for my call, but I can't get the credit.  I have made numerous attemps, but only get computer geneated responses.  I had to purchase additional minutes due to the wait time and response which took 50 minutes, I am told by e-mail that my issue is very complex and told me to call them from a land line.  I cannot get a response by e-mail nor a call back on my cell phone.  I am disabled and only have e-mail and my Tracfone, which was a gift.  I find this very upsetting.  I would appreciate any help you may provide.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tracfone-Wireless-Inc/Miami-Florida-33178/Tracfone-Wireless-Inc-subsidiary-of-American-Movil-SAB-de-CV-Tracfone-Customer-Servi-1124781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tracfone Wireless, Inc.