Complaint Review: TRACFONE WIRELESS,INC CORPORATE OFFICE,TRACFONE WIRELESS,INC.9700 NW,112TH AVE,MIAMI,FL 33178 UNITED STATES.

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: ( TWO SIDES TO THE STORY THEN TRUTH ) — San Marcos California
9700 Nw,112th Ave,Miami ,Florida 33178 Miami Florida, Select State/Province USA

TRACFONE WIRELESS,INC CORPORATE OFFICE,TRACFONE WIRELESS,INC.9700 NW,112TH AVE,MIAMI,Florida 33178 UNITED STATES. Supervisor : Sofia and we spoke : Feb 19,2014. Employee : Iris ,we spoke : Feb 23 ,2014. Iris stated the company records show the company provided all minutes and service days. THIEVES,LIARS. Miami  FLORIDA

Since ,Feb.19 ,2014 this company has not helped me. I honeslty believe this could be ,called : ( Abandonment ). I spoke to supervisor : Sofia , instead of her helping me she decided to take all the minutes I had paid for. It was 272 minutes. I paid for when I purchased a phone card. This was for pre-paid cell phone :( 714 )331-5704. Then the other prepaid cell phone:( 714)785-8300. This phone had 120 minutes.This would have put me at: (392 )minutes. I'll I wanted supervisor : Sofia to do was to transfer the minutes from the bad phone :( 714)785-8300 to the pre-paid phone :(714)331-5704. Instead of ; Supervisor : Sofia helping she took all my service days and minutes away.This was on Feb.19,2014. Also she left me on hold.

Next: Feb.23,2014, I called the ,Tracfone company again .This time I spoke with employee Iris .She put me on hold over and over.She did not help me. She indicated ; The company records of Tracfone show ,that the company gave me minutes and service days. She insisted.So I took a picture of the phone dated : Feb 23,2014. Scaned it and placed the pictures on ;Face Book. Under :Teddy Franklin. Two sides to the story and then the truth.When other victims join together in a very nice ccivil lawsuit ,I want to join in. Even if all I get is one dime. Whats important is the name of the owners of this corrupt company? All retailers ,like ; Wall Mart ,Target, 7-Eleven and every where that sell these cheap phones ,should be informed.When these cell phones break there is no where to take them to get repaired. They have customer service reps ,based some where.With very bad English.They put you on hold consistantly. Todays date: March 13,2014 ,on a Thursday.They have still have not replaced the minutes they took.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRACFONE-WIRELESSINC-CORPORATE-OFFICETRACFONE-WIRELESSINC9700-NW112TH-AVEMIAMIFL-33178-UNITED-STATES/Miami-Florida-Select-StateProvince-33178/TRACFONE-WIRELESSINC-CORPORATE-OFFICETRACFONE-WIRELESSINC9700-NW112TH-AVEMIAMIFlor-1130553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRACFONE WIRELESS,INC CORPORATE OFFICE,TRACFONE WIRELESS,INC.9700 NW,112TH AVE,MIAMI,FL 33178 UNITED STATES.