comfort

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2007

• Reported By:portland Oregon
TracFone
9799 N.W. 112th Ave Miami, FL Miami, Florida U.S.A.

TracFone Beware, Ripoff, no service Miami Florida

On 11/8/07 I recieved a new (required) phone due to upgrades in my area. I have tried to transfer my minutes(206.5) to my new phone on 11/9/07, 11/15/07 and today on 11/21/07. Each time I am told that due to "system failure" they are unable to transfer my minutes and told to try back in 5-7 days.
My repeated e mails have just referred me to their 800 number (which is unable to help me).
Have filed a complaint with the Miami Better Business Bureau. seatac.Idm@bureaudata.com
Do not do business with this company. They are a ripoff.

Gary
portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2007 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TracFone/Miami-Florida-33178/TracFone-Beware-Ripoff-no-service-Miami-Florida-285990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TracFone