Complaint Review: TRACY MAXWELL CHAMBERLIN

• Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: ripped of victim — encino California
TRACY MAXWELL CHAMBERLIN
4811 DENSMORE AVE ENCINO, California USA

TRACY MAXWELL CHAMBERLIN TRACY MAXWELL SHE IS A THIEF, CHILD ABUSE, CHEATER ENCINO California

I CLEAN HER HOUSE, I NOTICED SHE PUNISHED HER SON LORENZO SEVERAL TIMES AND THAT BOTHERED ME, I ASKED HER NOT TO DO THAT AND HER RESPOND WAS TO MIND MY OWN BUSINESS.

LAST MONTH THAT I WAS AT HER HOME SHE KICKED HER SON AND HE CRIED, I TOLD HER THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW, SHE SCREAMED AT ME AND ORDERED ME TO GO CLEAN HER CAR, AFTER ONE HOUR SHE ASKED ME TO LEAVE BUT WHEN I LEFT HER HOUSE AND CHECKED MY PURSE I NOTICED MY MONEY WAS VANISHED, I CAME BACK HER HOME AND ASKED FOR MY MONEY , SHE STOPPED ME ACCUSING HER TO STEAL MY MONEY, SHE EVEN TOLD THAT MIGHT CALL THE COP FOR HARASSING.

I CALLED SO MANY ORGANIZATIONS FOR HELP BUT SINCE I ALWAYS GET PAID CASH THERE WAS NO APPROVE.

I FOUND THIS WEBSITE TO MAKE A REPORT ABOUT HER TO STOP HER ABUSING OTHERS.

I SAW HER SEEING OTHER MEN WHILE SHE WAS ALONE AT HOME, SHE IS NOT FAITHFUL TO HER SPOUSE.

I HOPE HER HUSBAND WILL FIND OUT ABOUT HER, I DONT HAVE HIS NUMBER BUT HIS NAME IS TOM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 10:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRACY-MAXWELL-CHAMBERLIN/ENCINO-California-91436/TRACY-MAXWELL-CHAMBERLIN-TRACY-MAXWELL-SHE-IS-A-THIEF-CHILD-ABUSE-CHEATER-ENCINO-Califo-1093649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRACY MAXWELL CHAMBERLIN