Complaint Review: Tradestop.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 11, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, December 11, 2003

• Reported By:South Pasadena California
8409 Grapevine Highway North Richland Hills, Texas U.S.A.

Tradestop.com sent me a bad check...won't contact me about a new one North Richland Hills Texas

On November 19, 2003 I sold my CDs to the website www.tradestop.com, which I found was affiliated with the company www.gamestop.com I sent 18 CDs to the company in exchange for a check for $59.46. I received the check a few weeks later, and deposited it in the bank. On Dec. 10, I received the check returned to me in the mail from Wells Fargo bank. Upon calling Wells Fargo customer service, they said that I received a bad check that was not good, and that there would be a service fee of $5 as well.

They also said to call the company that sent the check, because apparently the company had no funds available to give to me in the first place. I went to the website and e-mailed tradestop.com as well as called the customer service number. I reached a voicemail message and left my information.

I repeated calling back to try to talk to a customer service representative, but reached the voice mail everytime. I still haven't been e-mailed or called back, and have no idea how to either get my CDs back, or get the check that I was promised for $59.46.

South Pasadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2003 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tradestopcom/North-Richland-Hills-Texas-76180/Tradestopcom-sent-me-a-bad-checkwont-contact-me-about-a-new-one-North-Richland-Hills-74789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tradestop.com