Complaint Review: tranquility detox

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: kristen — pleasant hope Missouri United States of America
tranquility detox
163 north ave battle creek, Michigan United States of America

tranquility detox worse place ever battle creek, Michigan

I was wanting to get help for a drinking problem I was having. The place I was going to required you to go here first to do the program. I was not withdrawaling from anything when I got here. They tried to make me take diazepam which is valium 5 times a day. I refused so they told me I was being defyent an that I would just have to stay there longer if I didn't. There was no structure or order to anything they did. I strongly advise if you have a daughter here go get her now!!! The men an women are not separated except for rooms.

Girls were walking around an in hot tubs with the men In bikinis. I was so scared an uncomfortable an was asking to go home for 3 days being told that they didn't have time for me even slamming doors in my face an cussing at me tell I finally had to for real jump the fence to get out! They told me they was going to call the police an have me arrested an I told them that would be great then at least I could call my dad there.

They pulled up next to me in a car an said come with us we will let u call ur dad now. So I went back they called him making me talk to him on speakerphone. After I told him I was coming home they said my time was up an hung up the phone. I gathered my belongings an they took me to the bus stop. They refused to give me my 200 cash I had when I came in my wallet. So of course I was stuck there but I really felt better off luckily there was a hotel next door an my dad called an got me a room. This was a traumatic experience for me an I hope know ever has to go threw what I did or worse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tranquility-detox/battle-creek-Michigan-49017/tranquility-detox-worse-place-ever-battle-creek-Michigan-1009157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tranquility detox