Complaint Review: Tranquility Nail & Spa

• Submitted: Thu, April 12, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 13, 2012

• Reported By: Susie Helton — Lake Katrine New York U.S.A.
Tranquility Nail & Spa
1355 Ulster Avenue Kingston, New York United States of America

Tranquility Nail & Spa ABYSMAL SERVICE AND RUDE BEHAVIOR Kingston, New York

*Author of original report: Worst Experience At A Salon EVER

Let me preface this by saying I am not a picky person but if I am paying a significant amount of money to look nice, I would expect the end result would look actually nice!

The nail tech rushed through the fill and rudely waved me over to the dryer.  I waited and took my hands out to take a look and the job they did was ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.  At this point I was so disgusted and annoyed that I paid the money they demanded and left. [continued below]....
.....  I had no time or patience to wait to get them done a third time, I had to get to work!  . Now I have to have them removed and a new set put on because these look so god awful: There are red rings at the base of my nails where the fill was not properly done which looks extremely tacky and generally absurd. There are also LARGE bubbles in the acrylic!  I was upset and felt cheated so I asked three of my friends at work to tell me what they thought: all THREE looked at my hands and told me that he did a horrible job and they were surprised they asked me to pay for the "fix" and that they would never have paid for the kind of "slack job" that I received.

I have no patience to go back to Tranquility to get these nails done a third time so I have to pay another 50 dollars to go to another salon to get them done properly.  There are red rings at the base of my nails where the fill was not properly done which looks extremely tacky and generally absurd. There are also LARGE bubbles in the acrylic! I have never had an experience like this, I feel cheated and upset to have been treated this way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tranquility-Nail-Spa/Kingston-New-York-12401/Tranquility-Nail-Spa-ABYSMAL-SERVICE-AND-RUDE-BEHAVIOR-Kingston-New-York-867921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tranquility Nail & Spa

Worst Experience At A Salon EVER

AUTHOR: Susie helton - (U.S.A.)

Tranquility is the WORST nail salon I have EVER been to. I went in about two weeks ago for a acrylic French Tip manicure, Mind you this cost almost 50 dollars with tip. A week into wearing it SEVERAL nails were lifting so I went back and got a fill thinking I would give them a second chance to do a better job and fix the problem.. Not only do my nails look TERRIBLE, but they look worse than the nails they were supposed to fix.  The nail tech rushed through the fill and rudely waved me over to the dryer.  I waited and took my hands out to take a look and the job they did was ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.  At this point I was so disgusted and annoyed that I paid the money they demanded and left.  I had no time or patience to wait to get them done a third time, I had to get to work!

Now I have to have them removed and a new set put on because these look so god awful: There are red rings at the base of my nails where the fill was not properly done which looks extremely tacky and generally absurd. There are also LARGE bubbles in the acrylic! (see attached pictures, I tried to circle the images where the problems are)  I was upset and felt cheated so I asked three of my friends at work to tell me what they thought: all THREE looked at my hands and told me that he did a horrible job and they were surprised they asked me to pay for the "fix" and that they would never have paid for the kind of "slack job" that I received.   I have no patience to go back to Tranquility to get these nails done a third time so I have to pay another 50 dollars to go to another salon to get them done properly.  I have never had an experience like this, I feel cheated and upset to have been treated this way.

slave