Complaint Review: trans caribbean trust company Tom Wriley

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Bandito —
trans caribbean trust company Tom Wriley
Cancum, cozumel, mexico Internet United States of America

trans caribbean trust company Tom Wriley Coxumel Estates, susnet shores, costa maya they sold me useless land, I cant build as TCT promised, Internet

*Author of original report: Trans Caribbean Trust Company TCT - Great Customer Service Resolution

*Consumer Comment: Seriously, stop believing the lies coming from TCT

*Author of original report: More Lies from Trans caribbean Not to be Trusted

*Consumer Comment: I blame the Hurricanes!

Trans caribbean trust and tom wriley sold me useless land On Cozumel. They guarantee the land to be build able . after I spent $330,000.00 and transcarribean trust and his shyster attorneys  had my money, every promise they made was not kept. but i am fighting back . I am starting a list of all the people they scammed and screwed over.  my email is transcaribbeantrusted@gmail.com or my websites www.transcaribbeantrust.net, or  www.transcaribbeantrust.inrfo . they sold at least 80 unbuildable lots  in the one development I bought into. whats that about 26 million on this one project. lets shut them down tell everyone about what they did to you . I am starting a blog so others will hear your story

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/trans-caribbean-trust-company-Tom-Wriley/internet/trans-caribbean-trust-company-Tom-Wriley-Coxumel-Estates-susnet-shores-costa-maya-they-s-1042893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on trans caribbean trust company Tom Wriley

Trans Caribbean Trust Company TCT - Great Customer Service Resolution

AUTHOR: Bandito - ()

I previously had an issue with the property I purchased in Cozumel from Trans Caribbean Trust. Once they became aware that I was an unsatisfied customer, they took the time to resolve the issue I was having.

Tom Wriley went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied and swapped-out the piece of land I had previously purchased - which had become devoid of value for me because the zoning laws had chnaged. I instead chose another piece of land where I will eventually be able to build my retirement home.

In addition, he made me a fair deal so that I would return to being a satisfied customer of Trans Caribbean Trust. I can truly say I am satisfied with my investment now and thank Tom Wriley and Trans Caribbean Trust Company for working with me to ensure my satisfaction. I can now comfortably recommend the company to others should they be interested in purchasing land in the Caribbean to enjoy for years to come.

Seriously, stop believing the lies coming from TCT

AUTHOR: DreamsofCozumel - ()

They are straight up rip-off artists. It's really sad. They are sad money-hungry people. My sisters and I were all scammed. We purchased lots in Cozumel Island Estates in 2008 and the land is completely unbuildable. TCT promised to help us scrue permits since we were willing to be the first owners to build on the land. The permits never came because it was never possible to build homes there. They lied to us for years, strung us along, didn't inform us when the building laws became even stricter (that's strange... you'd think they tell us about that, right?). Anyway, if it makes you feel better you can blame it on the hurricane but be honest with yourself: you were taken for a ride along with a bunch of other good people.

More Lies from Trans caribbean Not to be Trusted

AUTHOR: Bandito - ()

Who do you pay to right your "positive reviews" You go dust yourself off . Are you a Moron or just plain stupid. I can't just dust of $300 thousand. I am glad that at least one person is out there that they have not screwed. It is amazing all the bad press they have been getting lately. If they just gave gthe Goldbergs back the money they sole from them all this would not have happened. But Tom Wriley  had to be a prick and give them the run  around again. So now the world or anyone with a computer that may want to buy land from these con artists will know the truth. If I was going to buy land from some Foreign company. In another country, I would look them up on the web. If i saw all these rip off reports, I would go elsewhere.  So Mr Wriley keep playing your games. the word is out and it is spreading each day.. Maybe you should forward this to Ting.. for more info contact www.transcaribbeantrust.net or for a direct hotline on this company email your inquires to transcaribbeantrusted@gmail.com.

I blame the Hurricanes!

AUTHOR: Bruised But Not Beaten - ()

Me and a few of my close friends met Trans Caribbean many years ago in Playa Del Carmen, we purchased several lots in the affected area (Cozumel).

Sadly a few years after we made the huge investment the Island was subject to two of the worst Hurricanes on record, you can imagine the looks on our faces when we heard the bad news and that our lots took a direct blow.

We tried to get to the lots shortly after and were met by the Mexican Marines who were enforcing a no go area. This lasted for about 2 years, and then we were hit with the Re-Zoning with the Federal Reserve.

The funny thing is, if we had of built that dream home for all of us to share it would still be standing there in a Nature Reserve and we could of easily sold it for a handsome profit, the trouble is we kept putting it off. Like most peoples comments I too feel slightly bummed out.

I cant see how this is Mr. Wrileys fault in anyway, we all know that when investing in real estate whether it be a group or individual investment,  the agent or anyone else cant guarantee that something like this wont happen, the real estate company can or never will guarantee a return on your investment.

Its funny, someone on here mentioned the guy in Florida who was a sleep in his bed when the ground gave way and fell through leaving nothing but a great big hole in the earth, I wonder who his family is blaming for that, I wonder how much they can sell that property for now?.

My advice to all involved on here is to dust yourself off and try again, the market is pretty crappy now, meaning it is a great time to invest.

Slightly bruised but in no way beaten!