Complaint Review: transcendent innovations

• Updated: Wed, July 09, 2014

• Reported By: Corey — mooresville North Carolina
transcendent innovations
Internet USA

transcendent innovations Alan Smolek i never received my payment after submitting all of the proper paper work Internet

I completed everything the site asked me to do. I was told I needed to send in my w-9 form again after I sent it in one time already. Even after I completed that my status never changed and still said that attention was needed. They informed me that I would receive payment on Wednesday July 9, 2014.

Their customer service is horrible and they take days to respond to tickets, I've had multiple people tell me the same thing about this site in the past, the only reason I went through with the offer is because I completed the task they asked. But they did not come through on their end.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/transcendent-innovations/internet/transcendent-innovations-Alan-Smolek-i-never-received-my-payment-after-submitting-all-of-1160860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on transcendent innovations