Complaint Review: Transcendent Innovations

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: Lashika — Lawrenceville Georgia
Transcendent Innovations
9624 S Cicero Ave #319 Oak Lawn, Illinois USA

Transcendent Innovations TRAINN/Alan Smolek Scam FRAUD SCAM STAY AWAY DO NOT JOIN Oak Lawn Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Inquiries sent during holiday observance. Reward delivered on 1/8.

I have worked with this company for over A year. I've only had one problem getting paid and they fixed it pretty quickly, I've never had much to complain about it TIL NOW. The last site I completed I decided to opt out from taking the cash and try my luck with getting a gift. HUGE MISTAKE.

Let's just say after the 3k they've paid out to me, when it came to me Recieving a gift, no response. I've sent in NUMEROUS amount of tickets, I've called the fax number, I've emailed, I've even had my referrals send in tickets for me, and STILL no response. It's been over a week, they say the gift has been shipped but I don't believe them, and after seeing all these reports, I no longer trust Trainn whatsoever.

Either way it's still false advertising. Coming from someone who has made a TON of money with them, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. They will screw you over EVENTUALLY. [continued below]....

..... MARK MY WORDS. Also file as many complaints with the BBB as you can. It helps to make them become more honorable. Also if you fb the company, theirs a group on their filing a class action suit against them, they need as many ppl to complain as possible. Stay blessed.

KEEP REPORTING THEM. MAYBE ALAN WILL START HONORING HIS WORD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transcendent-Innovations/Oak-Lawn-Illinois-60453/Transcendent-Innovations-TRAINNAlan-Smolek-Scam-FRAUD-SCAM-STAY-AWAY-DO-NOT-JOIN-Oak-Law-1112239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transcendent Innovations

Inquiries sent during holiday observance. Reward delivered on 1/8.

AUTHOR: Transcendent innovations - ()

The user received their reward on 1/8.

The report was filed on 1/2, despite the user being informed on 12/24 when the order would be shipped and confirmation on 12/30 that their item had been shipped. They were also informed that typical delivery time is 3-5 business days.

As we note on the website in numerous locations, including the contact page, due to the fluctuation in inquiries submitted, especially during the last week of the year where, in observance of the winter holidays when support may limited and/or unavailable, it may take up to 2 business days to receive a reply.