Complaint Review: TransFirst

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By: Jay — Clifton Park New York
12202 Airport Way , Suite 100 ; Mail Stop : LC01 Broomfield, Colorado USA

TransFirst Sending Chargeback Notices everyday at my Home Address, even I closed my account. Calling FBI if it is not resolved Broomfield Colorado

I called Transfirst to cancel/close/deactivate my account. The supervisor/Manager told me it will be closed. I didn't get any cancellation verification by post or email. They are again and again sending me chargeback letters by post, even if I have closed my company and don't do any transaction.

I want re-state them again to close it as soon as possible or I will ultimately go to FBI. If any one is using my fraudulent name and info to use and open this again and again, they should contact my phone number as soon as possible. This will let them know that wheather I authorized that or not.

I have also put hold/freeze on all the three credit bureaus like experian , expedia and Transunion for 7 years and If they do any fraudulent activity again on my credit or try get any credit from any of my checking accounts, I will myself hire an autoney and settle this forever.

Transfirst don't even know my contacts and I would really like to close the company if they try to steal my funds or try to send these rediculus chrgeback notices again and again to my home address. This is enough and water has gone above my head now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2014 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TransFirst/Broomfield-Colorado-80021/TransFirst-Sending-Chargeback-Notices-everyday-at-my-Home-Address-even-I-closed-my-accou-1158675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TransFirst