Complaint Review: Transfreight Logistics Inc

• Updated: Fri, November 08, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymus — rosemont Illinois
Transfreight Logistics Inc
2300 E Higgins Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 Elk Grove Village, Illinois USA

Transfreight Logistics Inc Richard Denizov Disrespectful owner, stealing money from truck drivers, pushing drivers to drive over the law limit Elk Grove Village Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: TRANSFREIGHT LOGISTICS INC

I quit Transfreight Logistics Inc because Richard Denizov, the owner was extremely disrespectful to me. He also pushes drivers to drive over the law limit which could cause the drivers big fees and accidents and loss of innocent lifes. I have been a loyal employee to him, I worked hard, I repaired his truck on my own at times. I had to quit working for him because he got into an unfair argument on the phone with me and cursed and disrespected me. No employees should be treated this way by their emplyer. Also, when I quit, my last check was X amount less than it was supposed to be.

I highly do not recommend anyone to work for Richard Denizov and Transfreight Logistic Inc

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transfreight-Logistics-Inc/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60007/Transfreight-Logistics-Inc-Richard-Denizov-Disrespectful-owner-stealing-money-from-truck-1098031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transfreight Logistics Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

TRANSFREIGHT LOGISTICS INC

AUTHOR: Richard Denozov - ()

RICHARD DENIZOV, YES THAT IS MY NAME, AND I OWN TRANSFREIGHT LOGISTICS, AT LEAST I AM NOT HIDING LIKE THIS COWARD, WHO IS AFRAID TO SAY HIS NAME. THIS GUY WAS DRIVING HERE FO MORE THEN 2 YEARS.

WE HAVE NEVER ASKED HIM TO DO SOMETHING ILLIGAL, YOU CAN TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SAFETY RECORD THAT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. THIS GUY WAS VERY HARD TO WORK WITH, AND WAS USING COMPANY LIKE A TRAVEL AGENCY.

HE MADE THOSANDS OF DOLLARS, WHILE HE WAS WORKING HERE, AND EVERYHTING WAS PAID TO HIM, TO THE LAST PENNY, I CAN PROVE IT. WHEN HE LEFT THE TRUCK, HE LEFT THE TRAILER DAMAGED, TIRES WERE BOLD, HE WAS NOT TAKING CARE OF THE EQUIPMENT. WE TREAT HERE EVRYBODY WITH RESPECT, WHAT HE SAYS IS A BS.

WE DO NOT CURSE AT DRIVERS, THIS IS OUR POLICY

HIS NAME IS GEORGY DIMITROV AND HE LIVES IN FLORIDA, HE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RE HIRE, UNDER NO REASON.

HE DOES NOT SPEAK ENGLISH, AND CANNOT COMUNICATE WELL, I WONDER WHO DID WRITE THIS COMPLAINT FOR HIM THAT IS NOT TRUE.

IF ANY ONE HAS ANY CONCERNS ABOUT ME, AND TRANSFREIGHT, YOU KNOW, WHERE WE ARE, WE ARE NOT HIDING LIKE THIS PATETIC LIER,