Complaint Review: transmission by mark

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Eddie — New Buffalo Michigan United States of America
transmission by mark
1629 N 31 st Ave Melrose Park, Illinois United States of America

transmission by mark I would recomend it ,if you do not like your car,I gave it to work on transmission(no reverse) , than I call every week for 6 mounth(I am from Michigan), not ready,not ready, eventually it is "abandoned Melrose Park, Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal Against Complaint

Give it to "transmission by mark",if you do not want your car back. I gave it  to fix transmission(no reverse gear), call every week for 6 mounth( I am from Michigan),",not ready yet,", eventually   , it is "abandened car" look for it in police yard"-  he told me, spend 1700$ only ,but for nothing, good luck, my t (((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/transmission-by-mark/Melrose-Park-Illinois-60160/transmission-by-mark-I-would-recomend-it-if-you-do-not-like-your-carI-gave-it-to-work-o-1005851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on transmission by mark

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal Against Complaint

AUTHOR: Transmissions by Mark - ()

As the owner of Transmissions by Mark I would like to express my concern on this false complaint. We have never dealt with this customer at any point of time. He has never contacted our business and we have never serviced his vehicle. As the owner I would know weither or not this customer dropped off his vehicle for service and he did not. To prove the complaint is fake there is no record in our system of such customer, and if he was a customer he would have a printed estimate invoice which is given to all customers prior to begining work. Unless the customer can provide any proof that his vehicle was serviced here, then there is nothing supporting this complaint to be true.

I would apreciate if this complaint be removed as soon as possible. We specialize in quality work and customer satisfaction here at Transmissions by Mark. We have multiple good reviews about our business online and also have an A- rating according to the Better Business Bureau.

Transmissions by Mark