intended

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: Harvey u — Kissimmee Florida
Transmission plus
105 Duncan ave Kissimmee , Florida USA

Transmission plus Transmission plus of Kissimmee Completely rip-off Kissimmee Florida

I took my car to transmission plus of Kissimmee , here in Florida, I want to rebuilt the transmission of my 94 geo metro. They estimate the cost to rebuild the whole transmission with 1 year warranty parts and labor for $1250. I decide to do it . I left my car , it took them two weeks to fix it. I pay cash $1250 I did not pay tax because it was cash that's what the owner Jesse told me, I took the car home,and 2weeks latter , the car star to give me the same transmission problems aging . I took it back and they told me that they are not going to do anything because it was electro problems . The car has the same syntoms like the last time, they did not fix anything , I lost $1250. Think twice before you take your car there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transmission-plus-/Kissimmee-Florida-34744/Transmission-plus-Transmission-plus-of-Kissimmee-Completely-rip-off-Kissimmee-Florida-1127478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transmission plus