Complaint Review: transport america

148 41st avenue birmingham, Alabama United States of America
  • Phone: 1-205-769-1652
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

transport america dawn murray, steven ash did not pay me or my team driver for loads delivered, nice to you in orientation, but when you get out on the road, you on your own birmingham, Alabama

me and my co driver quit crst because they pay half miles you drive , and went to transport america in birmingham alabama...they were the nicest people in the world in orientation, but when you get on the road you are on your own...recruiter lied about how much we would get paid,  recruiter said we would get 48 cpm split all miles paid...we got under our first load with five stops,the said we would be paid 40 cpm split... so we delivered five loads and brought the equipment back to the yard in fontana california and quit...never got paid for those loads ,and looking to find an attorney to force them to pay us for those loads.....whatever you do dont let steven ash be your dispatcher, he will ignore you , give you bad loads,  and be rude to you.experienced it for myself and was told that by other drivers in the dallas terminal.......

STAY AWAY FROM TRANSPORT AMERICA...YOU  HAVE BEEN WARNED.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/transport-america/birmingham-Alabama-35207/transport-america-dawn-murray-steven-ash-did-not-pay-me-or-my-team-driver-for-loads-del-1009697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on transport america