Complaint Review: transport connection

• Updated: Mon, January 16, 2012

• Reported By: sal — boca raton Florida United States of America
transport connection
boco raton, Florida United States of America

transport connection bill averich He lied and took my deposit after telling me he would have my car picked up then i waited 2 weeks, when i called him he hung up on me and told to to go f..k myself boco raton, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You are not a real customer

When i 1st spoke to Bill Avrich he was real nice and promised me the time and exact  day my car would be picked up, he even put me on a 3 way call and said i was talking to the driver...lies lies///then after telling me what i wanted to hear, he asked for my credit card and charged me 250 dollars...when the time came for my car to get pu...they never came...no calls...i called Bill all day for 3 days in a row, then he answered and said sorry but i can go f..k myself...after searching the internet i found his true self////

(((redacted)))   see for yourself...he is a con man from way back and still doing it...i did get my money back from my cc company...Do Not USe this BS artist...he is so full of s..t

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2011 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/transport-connection/boco-raton-Florida-/transport-connection-bill-averich-He-lied-and-took-my-deposit-after-telling-me-he-would-ha-750215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on transport connection

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You are not a real customer

AUTHOR: Transport - (United States of America)

Nice try. You are definitely not a customer of mine or else you would be identifying yourself with a name and order ID number. Anyone can go online and file an anonymous complaint on ripoffreport.com or any other complaint venue. Takes a real big man, doesn't it? Perhaps you are either a jealous boiler room competitor or some cheap, pathetic  slob who thinks that the auto transport industry is a flea market and that you can just name your own price and force a broker to honor it? You would also like the hard working carriers out there to move your car for free, no doubt. I thrive on the venom of low-life slobs like you...keep it coming.

If people want to read what Transport Connection is really all about, they can simply find us (along with every other auto transport company) on the official third party review site www.transportreviews.com. Here is a direct link to the reviews of our REAL customers:

Transport Connection is also A-rated by the BBB