Complaint Review: transtech merchant group

• Updated: Fri, March 09, 2012

• Reported By: Kim — North Carolina United States of America
transtech merchant group
100 throckmorton st suite 1800 fortworth, Texas United States of America

transtech merchant group This credit card company charges for services you dont use they set me up with a pin pad for a small restuarant that now my fees are HUGE and have a $750.00 cancellation fee they are FRAUDS fortworth, Texas

I am a small ticket restaurant and was with a processor for a long time. I switched to another company that assured me their rates were lower. They signed me up for check services, gift cards, and an internet account. I don't take checks, i dont have internet, and NO ONE deserves to pay for things they dont use. I had a monthly fee for all of these! On top of that they assured me the pinpad they put in would make my fees go down. After going back to my other processor and finding out they were all lies and how much I spent over the last 9 months I was mad. This company deserves to be brought to the better business burrough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2012 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/transtech-merchant-group/fortworth-Texas-76102/transtech-merchant-group-This-credit-card-company-charges-for-services-you-dont-use-they-851087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on transtech merchant group