Complaint Review: travel buy owner

• Reported By: Randy — Grantville Georgia United States of America
travel buy owner
8879 W Colonial Dr. #123 Ocoee,, Florida United States of America

travel buy owner Nothing but a rip off, SCAM! Ocoee, Florida

If your reading this you have probably allready lost your money. I have read several reports on this site that were exactly the same as my situation. They (TBO) contacted me in Dec. 2010, said they had seen my my ad for selling my timeshare, and they had a client ready to buy mine at the price I had listed. I had to give them $1500 for adv. & document fees. If the deal fell through I would get the buyers down payment of $2300 and they would relist my property.

The sale would be complete within 90 days, which turned in to 90 business days, which turned in to every excuse imaginable, many which are listed in the reports at this site. They will never call you back if you leave a message. All of this over the phone stuff about the buyer is not listed in the agreement you sign, so when you rebuke the charges on your credit card, you can't get your money back. And to top it off their website is no longer up. I have contacted Attorney General office, that didn't help either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/travel-buy-owner/Ocoee-Florida-34761/travel-buy-owner-Nothing-but-a-rip-off-SCAM-Ocoee-Florida-935339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on travel buy owner