Complaint Review: travel by centenial

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2014

• Reported By: maydolis perez — miami Florida
travel by centenial
Nationwide USA

travel by centenial the travel center ripp off Nationwide

WELL TO START OFF I RECEIVED A FAX AT WORK WITH AMAZING VACATION PACKAGES . THEY HAD SEVERAL PLACES TO CHOOSE FROM AND THESE WERE ALL INCLUSIVE HOTEL AND FLIGHTS AND MEALS. I CALLED SPOKE TO SCOT HE TOLD ME I HAD TO GIVE A DEPOSIT OF 380 FOR BOTH PASSANGERS AND ONCE THAT WAS DONE I WOULD RECEIVE A PACKAGE BY MAIL WITH ALL THE HOTEL AND TRAVEL INFO. AT THAT POINTI HAD TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL 69.00 DOLLARS PER PERSON TO FINALIZE MY TRIP. I RECEIVED IN THE MAIL A LETTER TO CHOOSE FROM THE DAYS AND SEND THE MONEY  BUT AT THIS POINT I WAS ALREADY HAVING MY DOUBTS. I KEP CALLING AND CALLING TO SEE ABOUT THE OTHER PAPERS THEY HAD PROMISED IN THE MAIL BUT THEY KEPT GIVNG ME THE RUN AROUND. THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAD TO CALL COSTUMER SERVICE AND THEY CLICKED ON ME I CALLED AND THEY REFER ME BACK .. NO BODY KNEE ANYTHING AND THEY WERE ALL EXTREMELY RUDE. I CALLED MY BANK AND FILED A REPORT BUT AT THIS POINT I COULD NOT GET MY MONEY BACK.I HAVE SEND EMAILS. I HAVE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES. NOTRIP NO MONEY NO ANSWER TO ANY OF MY QUESTIONS. THIS IS ALL A RIPP OFF AND EVERYDAY I SEE MORE PEOPLE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM. I REALLY THINK THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPS SOMEHOW.

TRAVEL BY CENTENIAL THE TRAVEL CENTER ARE ALL FRAUDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2014 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/travel-by-centenial/nationwide/travel-by-centenial-the-travel-center-ripp-off-Nationwide-1157646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on travel by centenial