Complaint Review: travel card international

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2002

• Reported By:CHICAGO IL
travel card international
none Nationwide U.S.A.

travel card international ripoff, dirty ripoff liars, false promises, ripped off and scammed none none

Last year,i received a call from these supposed to be travel card international representitive. She gave all this talk about how great this package deal was. I gave my checking account#
They deducted the money from my account and i never received my card, just a brosure and card frm Hotels.etc.
I called the #that they gave me over the phone and got a machine saying this phone# is no longer in service.
I went in the enternet and got you guys telling me that travel card international is a rip off. I want my money back please, help.

chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/travel-card-international/nationwide/travel-card-international-ripoff-dirty-ripoff-liars-false-promises-ripped-off-and-scam-18028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on travel card international