Complaint Review: Travel International

• Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: Lucian — Apex North Carolina
Travel International
4636 Capital Blvd Mini-City Shopping Center Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Travel International Charged me a freakin' arm and a leg for a simple airline ticket from Raleigh to New Orleans Raleigh North Carolina

Travel International is UNBELIEVABLE!  I have been working with them for years!  YEARS!  I always used them to book trips to the Orient.  It was only within the last few years that I began using them for domestic.  Well, MISTAKE!!  I booked a trip to New Orleans from Raleigh that ended up costing me over $200 in travel agent fees!  Can you believe it?  I had a good relationship with them, so I didn't question it.  In fact, when the bill came and I saw it broken down as to $359 for Delta Airlines and $206 for Travel Agent Fee, I couldn't quite understand it.  So I called Travel International.  They said it wasn't them...it was DELTA.  I called Delta.  They said it wasn't them (of course).  So I went thru the trouble of filing a fraudulent charge, having my card canceled, and then waiting for the new one to come from BOA.  Meanwhile, the dispute for the $200 was very short.  It was credited back!  I thought that the nightmare was over UNTIL Mr. Gordon ZHENG of Travel International contacts me to tell him that he needs that money back!  WAIT, I said.  It's not your money is it?  He said Delta would recover it from them if I didn't pay it.  I was shocked, so I did more research and found out that it was THEM.  Travel International!  Okay, brothers, you put me thru a wringer and now I do owe you that money because I agreed to paying it in the beginning (I didn't remember the total because the bill showed up months later).  CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-International/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27604/Travel-International-Charged-me-a-freakin-arm-and-a-leg-for-a-simple-airline-ticket-from-1069771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel International