Complaint Review: Travel One Network

• Reported By: Liana — Gurabo Other
Travel One Network
New York, New York USA

Travel One Network a person by the name of Carmen Rondon  New York New York

The called was made in Spanish today August 23rd, 2013 at 4:09 PM from a (787) 914-11237 number, I’m located in Puerto Rico and supposedly they were calling becasuse I had used a Visa Card and filled out information for free stuff at these stores: Supermecados Loiza, Macy’s, Supermecados Econo, JCP, Home Depot, to name a few of what they told me and that it was a 1,000 reward I won and had to confirm it so they could transfer my call to the claim department so they can expedite the winning “certificate”. It was a lady calling herself by the name of Carmen Rondon, she claim she was a representative for Travel One network and said she needed to confirm the information of myself and my mailing address and my current credit card, in this case she was mentioning a Visa, for her to verify such information so I could have my “winnings”. To bad when I asked if she needed to confirm such information she should already have it and I wanted her to say it to me, she said that I had to confirm it to her not her to me, obviously she did not have my information and could not continue her strategy, she kept insisting that I used a Visa to participate on this “winning drawing” I made up a fake expiration date of my Visa and she got mad, because that is not the information she has, I said that’s what my card said what do you want me to do, then she ask for me to say the numbers of that card and I said no, because if you want an expiration date and you know or think I’m lying to you about, because you could not get the number you needed you think that I was going to give you another card number? She repeatedly continue saying that if I wanted to claim the winning of the supposedly information I gave on the stores she mention that I had to confirm what she was asking. Too bad for her, when I did not budge to give out information of that magnitude and told her off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-One-Network/New-York-New-York-10108/Travel-One-Network-a-person-by-the-name-of-Carmen-Rondonnbsp-New-York-New-York-1078478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel One Network