• Report: #1092000

• Updated: Sat, October 19, 2013

• Reported By: PConnaway — Niskayuna New York
Travel Supplier of America
40 E. Main Street, #1446 Newark, Delaware USA

Travel Supplier of America My Member Choice Be Wary - scam/rippoff Newark Delaware

*Author of original report: Report closed

Apparently travel around to various hotels; great presentation and lure you in - the services are no great savings; we paid $4,794.99 for the travel club and exercised our right to cancel in the three business days set forth in their Right to Cancel.  We're disputing the charges; they are impossible to get in touch with, apparently they only work part-time?  I've left several message on their answering machine inquiring as to the status of our refund.  They are not a legitimate business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 04:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Supplier-of-America/Newark-Delaware-19711/Travel-Supplier-of-America-My-Member-Choice-Be-Wary-scamrippoff-Newark-Delaware-1092000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Supplier of America

Report closed

AUTHOR: PConnaway - ()

Lo and behold - Travel Supply service got back to me yesterday, 10/16/13 (after almost 1 month) and my credit card has been credited for the entire amount paid.  I hope I learn from this!