visual

• Reported By: daddydog226 — Riverview Florida United States of America
travelocity
9500 w. dodge rd s#100 omaha, Nebraska United States of America

travelocity Saving Ace internet billing scam omaha, Nebraska

I do not check my credit card statment much at all. Today I did and learned that there was a bill from Savingsace.com for $19.95 I called them to find out what it was and they told me that I signed up through Travelocity.com from back in March. I did not sign up for any such thing and asked for proof that they have yet to provide. I was billed for about $140.00 and the credit card company does not seem to think they will be able to reverse any of these changes. I use to use Travelocity but never again. I will also check my statments monthly for such small charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2011 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/travelocity/omaha-Nebraska-68114/travelocity-Saving-Ace-internet-billing-scam-omaha-Nebraska-689338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on travelocity