Complaint Review: travelocity

• Reported By: bonnieb — westbury,N.Y. New York United States of America
travelocity
3150 sabre drive southlake, Texas United States of America

travelocity Unauthorized Card Use southlake, Texas

Beware of Travelocity, I entered my card number and it was rejected by Travelocity twice.  I found out later that I has been double billed  WITH NO RESERVATIONS.  Finally got though to customer service after 45 minutes of being on hold.  There were communication issues, The person I spoke to had no knowledge of the transaction.  I asked for a supervisor (which was no help) and was told that no reservation booking under my profile could be found. I finally got to talk to the billing dept. and was told it would take a 11 days before the charges could be credited back to my account.  Now I can not
go on vacation because I don't have the funds and after reading some of the horror stories  about Travelocity, I doubt my money will be returned in 11 days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/travelocity/southlake-Texas-76092/travelocity-Unauthorized-Card-Use-southlake-Texas-698263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on travelocity