Complaint Review: TRAVIS WALKER FROM FIRST STATE ATTORNEY OFFICE

• Updated: Fri, November 11, 2011

• Reported By: janice — Pollock Pines California United States of America
TRAVIS WALKER FROM FIRST STATE ATTORNEY OFFICE
Los angeles, California United States of America

TRAVIS WALKER FROM FIRST STATE ATTORNEY OFFICE This so called attorney called me to say that a lawsuit was againsit me and that he will file paperwork to get me arrested for fraud. Los angeles, California

I received a call this morning stating that I had a law suit against me because I did not pay back a cash advance. This person gave the name of Travis Walker from First state Attorney's office. He wanted to speak to my attorney and asked if this was the first time I heard of this report? I told him yes, I do not know what he was talking about.

I went along with him and then he said that he could take care of this matter if I would get the amount of money he was asking $745.00 and put it on a prepaid debit card, and I had to have this done within one hour of the call. If I did not, I will be arrested for fraud because I did not pay back a loan. It was then I knew something was up. I told him okay I will call ou when I get the money. I waited for 15 minutes and called him back, the recorder came on stating that the mailbox was full.
I then called the cash advance place whom Travis Walker said I owed money and they verified that I was paid in full, and did not ask an attorney to call me.

I tried to call Travis Walker back and the recorder stated the same thing..."The mailbox is full, and cannot leave any message, please call back later". So I waited until the hour was up and he called me back and stated, since I did not call him back he was going to proceed with the paperwork and have the police come and arrest me for fraud that I did not do. Also the telephone number came from LAX Hotel Venture and the people I dealt with was in Utah.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2011 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRAVIS-WALKER-FROM-FIRST-STATE-ATTORNEY-OFFICE/Los-angeles-California-/TRAVIS-WALKER-FROM-FIRST-STATE-ATTORNEY-OFFICE-This-so-called-attorney-called-me-to-say-t-797254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRAVIS WALKER FROM FIRST STATE ATTORNEY OFFICE