Complaint Review: Travis Walker

Los Angeles, California United States of America
  • Phone: 310-547-8686
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Travis Walker Staff of Indian (not native Americans) people calling them selves ParaLegals but no names used. "I need your attorneys' number; or you will go to jail" Los Angeles, California

Caller ID 310-547-8686, LA CA

Answered phone, Indian speaking man with call center behind him (all Indian with same speech). He states "I need your attorneys' phone number". When I asked why; "I have your social security number, and name - give it to me". When I asked why; "I have a report and must get your attorneys' number; when asked who he was with "Travis Walker, attorney", so I again said, "what is this concerning". "you are getting sued and if you do not answer me I will arrest you in the morning". He hung up.

So I called back, got Travis Walker who also sounds Indian with more Americanization accent. He states "you were online and committed international bank fraud". "I have your email address, social security number, and name." When I stated, "I did not, and this is wrong", he started the I will arrest speech, I started saying, interrupting: "My attorney would love to hear this as I have no funds, therefore have no fraud". I then attempted to give him my attorneys' number. With this he hung up on me too.

This is a scam, that if they have real lawyers could illegally place persons in jail for their plan. This man needs reported to CA bar but not sure how to do this. This is obviously a scam, but scary in they may represent the legal system.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2011 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travis-Walker/Los-Angeles-California-/Travis-Walker-Staff-of-Indian-not-native-Americans-people-calling-them-selves-ParaLegals-794221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travis Walker