Complaint Review: Treadquarters

• Reported By: jessie — charleston South Carolina
Treadquarters
1308 Folly Rd. charleston, South Carolina USA

Treadquarters Bad alignment charleston South Carolina

I bought new tires at another very reputable tire place but they coldn't fit me in for an alignment. You are supposed to get an alighment so your tired don't warp or come apart. I went to treadquarters on the reccomendation of several people. On saturday I noticed that there were white lines on the tires. I immediately took them to the tire shop who said this was caused by a bad alignment. I called treadquarters and they said this was not their fault and but to bring the car in. They said without putting it on the rack that the control arms were bad. I replaced the control arms a few months ago and they are fine. They then put it on the rack, pointed and said we have the paperwork that this was aligned. We did good work. They then suggested that I had put the steering wheel on upside down and knocked it out of alignment by hitting a pothole. I am pursuing legal action. I'm a student and now have to walk a mile each way to the busstop addint  2 plus hours each day to my commute. I don't have the money to replace tires that I put on in may. This is not right and they were very uprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treadquarters/charleston-South-Carolina-29412/Treadquarters-Bad-alignment-charleston-South-Carolina-1093689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treadquarters