Complaint Review: treasuresbybeth on ETSY

• Submitted: Fri, November 12, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, November 12, 2010

• Reported By: Dawn — Ballwin Missouri United States of America
treasuresbybeth on ETSY

treasuresbybeth on ETSY beth berg elizabeth berg treasuresbybeth berg09 crochet Internet

I ordered 4 crochet hats from Beth Berg on ETSY on August 1 for our baby girl.  She said in her shop 6-8 weeks wait time. I didn't bother her once or ask any questions until I saw her ETSY feedback was getting worse and worse and when I finally checked, my hats were marked shipped, but that was at one day before I could file a report with paypal.  Trusting that she did send the hats, I didn't file and the result was not being able to get any of my 45$ back!  She DID know what she was doing when she ripped off tons of people.  Did anyone file a police report, that is what was suggested by ETSY, since they closed her shop since she has done nothing to improve her customer ratings or resolve any of the complaints.  I attempted to contact her via facebook and she "disappeared".  I contacted her family members- and they said they had nothing to do with it.  This gal is alive and breathing and did get away with TONS of money, should we all file a lawsuit?  $45 is a lot, and if I am just ONE of how many?  why can't ETSY or paypal help with the complaints at least or add up how many people she took advantage of. [continued below]....
.....  Let's get this wicked witch!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2010 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/treasuresbybeth-on-ETSY/internet/treasuresbybeth-on-ETSY-beth-berg-elizabeth-berg-treasuresbybeth-berg09-crochet-Internet-661439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on treasuresbybeth on ETSY