Alexander

• Updated: Wed, March 02, 2011

• Reported By: LJKLAK — Battle Creek Michigan USA
treasureseekersgifts
N88-W16733 W Appleton Ave, Internet United States of America

treasureseekersgifts I placed an order on 2-7-11, I have the order # and receipt for $18.94. I checked the sight a week ago to check on my order and it said my order was processing. I checked again today, and the sight is, Internet

I placed an order on 2-7-11, I have my order# and receipt. I checked on this order today and the sight is no longer on line. I would like a refund or the products I ordered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2011 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/treasureseekersgifts/internet/treasureseekersgifts-I-placed-an-order-on-2-7-11-I-have-the-order-and-receipt-for-18-701815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on treasureseekersgifts