Complaint Review: treeloot.com (Virtumundo)

• Submitted: Thu, March 02, 2000
  • Updated: Sun, June 14, 2009

• Reported By:
treeloot.com (Virtumundo)
can not find it Kansas City, Kansas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 514-633-5357
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

treeloot

*Consumer Comment: Tree Loot

*Consumer Comment: Certificate of verification... I also did not receive a reply from them

*Consumer Comment: extra bonuses

i belive i won the 25,000.00 prize at treeloot on 2-28-00. i tried to confirm this by emailing the comany. i asked them to check their records for my coordinates. they emailed me back a standard (autoreply) so, i called them. i got an answering machine instead of a person so i left a message. i received no return call. so, i emailed them again requesting the exact coordinates of the prize. i recieved their reply ..."We do not release the exact coordinates of the winning locations." why wouldn't they if the game is real?

what steps can i take to pursue this matter? 25,000.00 is alot of money to just walk away from. also, if they are not commiting fraud, why not release the exact coordinates of prizes everyday?

i tried to get the parent companys address and phone number but had no luck. Virtumundo is regestered in Kansas City but that is all i can find out.

i plan on contacting their sponsors to let them know how treeloot and their new site carloot are ripping off their potential customers.
are there any other steps i can take?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/treelootcom-Virtumundo/Kansas-City-Kansas/treeloot-1457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on treeloot.com (Virtumundo)

Tree Loot

AUTHOR: Danegoku - (U.S.A.)

I really liked tree loot. Even though I never won and I think it's just a game nothing to win at, it always got me through school. It was a very fun game. Just don't think you will get rich quick because you will not. Grand Prize Central now owns Tree Loot, but yet to have the game on its site. I will keep checking back every once in a while to see if it is ready to play

Certificate of verification... I also did not receive a reply from them

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

I won a couple hundred dollars at treeloot.com and after I hit the right coordinates, a certificate pop-up appeared for me to fill out and claim my prize. Did this happen when you won the prize?

Also, take note that it now takes TWO consecutive clicks on two separate coordinates to win many large prizes at treeloot. (This would make it nearly impossible to win.) I've written them to ask what prizes these are in reference to, but as you, I also did not receive a reply from them. I'm sure the $25,000 would be one of these two click prizes.

Best of luck.

extra bonuses

AUTHOR: Margaret - (U.S.A.)

I have played treeloot for some time and have tried to email them that when the monkey says fill out this and get 100 extra bonuses or 50 bonuses it never does give me anything. I tried to report it and noone answers my complaint. Is anyone else having this type problems?