Complaint Review: Trend Times - TrendTimes.Com

• Submitted: Thu, June 24, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 23, 2004

• Reported By:W-B Pennsylvania
Trend Times - TrendTimes.Com
9705 E. Mountain View Rd. #1135 Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Trend Times Inc., TrendTimes.Com Rip-off! Failed to supply goods purchased or refund the purchase price! Scottsdale Arizona

*Author of original report: Unable to resolve issue with the PA Attorney Generals Office, Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) and Better Business Bureau along with other Consumer Protection Agencies

I have recently purchased a $299.99 RC Helicopter as a gift from an online toy store named Trend Times Inc. (http://trendtimes.com) on 5/16/04 and my credit card was billed on 5/17/04. Below are the addresses found for Trend Times on the BBB Business Listings.

TREND TIMES
9705 E. Mountain View Rd. #1135
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
(602) 214-4587

TREND TIMES
3255 S. Dorsey Lane #2009-B
Tempe, AZ 85282
(602) 214-4587

The Trend Times web site looked very professional and used (SSL) to encrypt the transfer of information so I assumed they were a legitimate website. I waited the two weeks for delivery as it was stated in their conformation letter and an allowed some additional time because of the holiday. When the product wasn't delivered.

I emailed them on 6/12/04 then again on 6/15, 6/18, 6/20 and received no response to my inquiries. I also called their 1-800-350-5420 number on 6/17, 6/21 and 6/22 left a message and got no response from them either. I also called the above phone number found on the BBB business listings but the number was not affiliated with Trend Times Inc.. Below is a copy of the last email I sent on 6/20/04.

------------------------------------------------------
Order Date:05/16/04
Order Number:trendtimes-4386
I have recently purchased 1 Dragon RC Helicopter and was informed the shipping would be in 5-10 days. As of 06/20/04 I have not received the product I ordered in the time you have stated in your confirmation letter received on 05/16/04. My credit card was billed on 05/17/04 over a month now and I have not received any answers to my inquiries. Please inform me of the progress of my purchase or I will be forced to take action to secure a refund for my purchase. Thank You.
Kind Regards,
******** ******
-------------------------------------------------------

As of 6/24/04 I have not received any communications form Trend Times Inc. (http://trendtimes.com)and have been unable to establish any contact with them either. I'm pretty sure I've been a victim of a rip-off but, I want to make sure others don't fall victim to this same company either. Any help or suggestions dealing with this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Kimberly
W-B, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2004 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trend-Times-TrendTimesCom/Scottsdale-Arizona-85258/Trend-Times-Inc-TrendTimesCom-Rip-off-Failed-to-supply-goods-purchased-or-refund-the-p-96295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trend Times - TrendTimes.Com

AUTHOR: Kimberly - (U.S.A.)

As of 7/23/04 I have been unable to resolve this issue with this merchant. On 7/09/04 I emailed the Trend Times Toy Store and informed them of the Consumer Protection Agencies I have contacted to resolve this matter. On 7/12/04 I finally received an email from them stating that the merchandise was sent and to contact my credit card company and tell them that you didn't receive it. I replied with an email requesting the tracking number, the date it was shipped and by what carrier and they refused my request stating I did not need it.

I have filed Complaints with the PA Attorney Generals Office, Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) and Better Business Bureau along with other Consumer Protection Agencies. I will update this report when I hear from those agencies.